Thursday, July 11, 2013

I Love My Terror Teacher :)

The most terror teacher that i had encounter was Ma'am Emelinda Pareja. She became my Science teacher when I was on Grade 7. When she was my teacher, I always experience my fastest heartbeat ever. She always give me fright whenever she handles our class. I also experience being scolded by Ms. Pareja. Despite of these happenings, I consider her as my favorite teacher. I learned many things from her, not only the lessons regarding her subject, but also about God. She is a very religious person. She always share her experiences to us that can be our guide in our life. Honestly, I pity those students that were not able to encounter Ms. Pareja. She is one of the most outstanding teacher I ever met. I'm very disappointed when I knew that our batch will be the last batch that she will handle because I know that even if she will not be our Science teacher anymore in our next school years, I know that she will always be there when we need help. I will surely miss many things about Ma'am Pareja - being scolded whenever I answered the wrong one, listening to very inspirational experiences that she encountered and learning many things about God's creations. Ma'am Pareja, I salute you! :)

11 comments: