Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Mother

An angel in disguise - that's my mother. She's a very wonderful person. She loves cooking, playing guitar and reading bible. My mom is a very religious person. Because she always say that we must put God first, we always attend the mass every 6:00 in the morning. My mom is a very caring mother. She is amazing when it comes to giving advice that's why, many teenagers in our church always come to her and ask for her words of wisdom. She is thoughtful very kind. She is a cheerful person that makes other people to befriend her in a very easy way. She is very approachable that even strangers smile at her sometimes, and she smile in return as well. My mother is a very merciful person, especially for the elders. I think it's because she grew up with her mother that aged 50 at her childhood. She is a very supportive parent especially when it comes to school.For me, my mother is the best among the rest. She is also understanding. Actually, I can share to her my crushes. Well, according to her, that's normal for my age. She also encountered that experience either. 

For me, my mom is the best among the rest. I love her very, very much. :)


Mama,
Thanks for everything. Sorry. I love youuuuuu. :*

-Belle 
My precious Mom 



2 comments: